Thursday, September 20, 2018

The World Needs YOU!




As long as we live in the world, have we thought of what we have done for the people around us? That is the question that makes me realized, I want to do something special for others. Maybe there's not much we can do, but through the little things we do will have a big impact on our surroundings. The way to be happy is make others happy, with our affection, caring, sincerity and dedication. 

I’m 20 years old, but I have many children, why? Because so many children consider me as their second mother. Whereas not many things I do for them. I only spend my spare time to go to village in Cikarang every once a week without paid to help them learn because their parents do not have enough money to put them in the course while their parents can not help them learn because their parents do not get the education

Not only to teach a lesson, I often teach them good habits, such as taking out the trash in the trash bag, caring for a sick friend, do not say dirty words, and give love to others. I also teach children song, because at this present time, many children contaminated by an adult songs that does not educate. 

Although I did not paid, I still get the benefit from this activity, it is happiness. Happy to see them laugh, dance, sing and learn together. I hope my experience can inspire the readers of my blog to be able to see the situation around us, and can take a meaningful action for them. 
Birthday Gift
Caring Sick Member






No comments:

Post a Comment

Extrovert vs Introvert

E veryone is unique. Each of us is created in different circumstances, different situations, of course for differen...